- Offer Price of S$0.90 per Share Presents Shareholders an Opportunity to Realise Their Investment in Cash at a Premium to Historical Prices
- Offeror Does Not Intend to Increase the Offer Price
- Offeror Has Received Irrevocable Undertakings Representing about 77.6% of the Company’s Share Capital
- Offeror Intends to Delist and Privatise the Company
- Global Investment Firm KKR to Provide Financing to Support the Privatisation of the Company by Its Founding Family
SINGAPORE, May 6, 2019 — 8S Capital Holdings Pte. Ltd. (the “Offeror”) today announced its intention to make a voluntary conditional cash offer (the “Offer”) for all the issued and paid-up ordinary shares (the “Shares”) of 800 Super Holdings Limited (SGX: 5TG) (“800 Super” or the “Company”) other than those Shares held by the Offeror as at the date of the Offer (the “Offer Shares”).